shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by akeresztes View Post
Thanks Shawn and everyone for the great information on this thread! Did some coding this weekend and got a lot of the changes I wanted, such as unlocking the doors when car is turned off, got rid of disclaimers, automatic start/stop remembering last setting, weatherband, TPMS, and a lot of other changes.

I've had a few problems that I ran into though with some changes that didn't really stick that are related to HUD and wondering if anyone had any luck with those...

1. HUD display time
KOMBI > HUD_CC_MAX_DISPLAY_TIME
- I tried changing werte to 28 which should be ~4 secs, but it seems like 8 was still being used which is the default

2. HUD turn signal
HU_CIC > HUD_TURNSIGNAL > aktiv (werte = 01)
KOMBI > HUD_BLINKER_ENABLE > aktiv (werte = 01)
- I set this up and got the checkbox to show up in iDrive and enabled it, but didn't really make a difference.

3. One thing I also noticed is that while the HD radio checkbox is on for FM and it used to work before, I no longer get the HD broadcasts now or the station information broadcast about the songs. Has anyone had similar problems? I may need to revert to the prior CAFD file for now to see what is up.
It seems no one has got the HUD Turn Signals to work on an F30, and for the 2013 Model F10's, it isn't working either. Not sure why yet either.

I have never heard of an HD Radio issue before. You can try and reset your CIC by right clicking on the ECU itself (not the underlying CAFD) and selecting CODE to reset it, and see if it comes back. If it does, redo any CIC FDL Coding you want, one at a time, and check your HD Radio functionality after each change and make sure it continues to work.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0