View Single Post
      10-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
bimmerswede
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 -09

Tanzanite blue F31 328i M sport

I got my F31 M sport two weeks ago, and the weather just hasn't done the car and color justice since. Well today I took some pics with my iphone at the gas station.

My thoughts of the car so far is that I like almost every bit of it. My E91 with 19" was nice to drive, but the F31 is just better at everything. Better handling, yet it is less "nervous" on the road than the E91, better comfort and less noisy. Personally I like the steering much better than in the E91. I didn't have adaptive steering in the E91 though. The new navi pro is really fast and the HUD is amazing (not only speed limit and current speed is shown in the window, but it also allows you to control your phone, radio, spotify etc.).

About the color. When I ordered the car I thought the color would be lighter and was kind of disappointed when images showing a really dark shade, almost like imperial blue started to show up. In reality, when the sun (not that we have any of that in Sweden these days) hits the car, it is a more exciting color than Imperial blue. But if you are looking for something instantly eye catching independent of weather, I'd recommend EB II. With that said, I don't regret my choice.