Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinandwhat
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
Lol
Just follow it all in reverse. My advice is always bag your bolts and label them with a sharpie. NEVER force anything in. Take your own photos as you go along to use as reference later or write down what you're doing. I know it sounds stupid but for big projects it will save you at times.
Remember it's not a race.
Were there lots of wire to tug in place or organize when u tried to put it back on?? I might just back off and drive to Enzo in ny. I'm like 10 hours away from them
The main ECU harnesses are routed and stacked neatly but not necessarily in any order. The connections are keyed so none of the hard shells will fit into wrong plugs. The key is to follow that order I gave because it exposes the release tabs l, so don't tug or pry l, once you break the shell or cam lock you're in for a headache.

Many have done this, it's not that hard. BUT if you are worried and want to take the drive to Enzo, you will benefit much more being in their facility due to the fact that once they crack the ECU, they will fine tune the car on the dyno, and that beats the crap out of just having a basic mail order flash because they can and will extract more out of it. Especially if you have a EWG car that has the bigger turbo impeller and down pipe.

Good luck