09-27-2012, 06:15 AM   #8
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
When I asked him what made him change his mind, he said I just want to have the newest model, even though I'm not really feeling the F30. He told me that he really misses the heavy, tight feel of his E90. I told him hopefully he gets use to the F30. Has anyone switched to the newer model, just because it's new and regret their decision. As for me, I'm keeping my E90.
I switch cars every new model, starting from E36 to E46 - Easy. E46 to E90 - very, very easy. E90 to F30 - not going to be that easy as I agree with your friend 100% about how tight the E90 feels.

My 325i, which I bought in 2005, still today feels every bit as new and tight as it did when I took delivery of it that sunny 29th July Saturday morning.

I am not having second thoughts, just feeling sad to part with it in the next few weeks. But looking forward to the F30. No regrets.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0