03-08-2013, 05:45 PM   #1
ckimmel
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Toyota 4Runner Ltd

Garage List
Forgot the Premium Package!?!?

Okay, so check this out. I ordered a 2013 sport package 335i xdrive a few months ago. I had a very short list of MUST HAVES. I wanted sport pack, comfort access, a white car, backup camera, but past that everything was gravy.

I even told my CA I didn't care about leather, but since I want the comfort access, which only comes in the premium package, that I wanted the coral red interior while we were at it. So, I sent him a deposit, mind you I have never even sat in an F30, and he sent me back the order spec sheet. I was busy, so I briefly glanced over it seeing the coral red interior, sport pack, and then told him it looked good. I also got the tech package, backup cam, heated seats, HK audio. All of that was on there no problem.

Now, 3 months later, the car will be here next week, I reviewed the new price/spec sheet and it doesn't have the premium package! I looked at it again and the original spec sheet did not have premium package, but did have the charge for the coral red seats!?!? It was definitely my fault for not catching it, so I'll just suck it up.

Unfortunately, every damn time I have to plug the key in I am going to be miffed about it. Beautiful...perfect.
Appreciate 0