View Single Post
      02-23-2013, 09:48 AM   #12
Jackson743
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i M-Sport/EBII/ED 12/5

Day 8, Part 3- The Big Day: The BMW Museum

This is the lobby.

The BMW museum is a bit of an enigma. Except for the ‘bowl’, the museum seems to be in large part below the ground. While BMW doesn’t really obtain level of historical relevance in actual cars as Mercedes, or have the racing pedigree of Porsche and Ferrari, the interior of the museum is modern, innovative and striking.

The 3-Series Room

This seems to be a roadster room.

The M-Power Display

This is a shot from the top of the museum.

This is the very top of the museum. I’m just exhausted by this point.

I limp back to the Welt. I’m getting ready to depart. A couple last photos from the back of The Welt.

A good view of where the actually car deliveries take place.

It’s been just a fantastic day and I’ll never forget it. This is the only way to buy a new BMW. I more than recommend it.

The next afternoon my flight departs for Los Angeles. I stopped at Dachau on the way to the airport, but I’m not going post those pictures. I’ll just say if you are in Munich, it should also be on your list. That said, it’s been a great trip and vacation. I look forward to coming back someday.

The End

If you made this far, thanks for watching my ED trip. I’ll leave you with a couple of pictures I’ve already posted of my F30 in the California sun.

My European Delivery Thread http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807429

Last edited by Jackson743; 03-14-2013 at 11:43 PM..
Appreciate 0