Thread: It's arrived...
View Single Post
      10-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
Spacebug
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2013 F31 320D M Sport

I've had an eventful day in the car today...

Somehow managed to select Sport+ when I got in the car (my ritual is to hit the driving mode button immediately after pulling away) and I didn't notice until messing around on the way to work this morning... Floored it going around a damp roundabout and ended up with a large amount of opposite lock being required!!! Certainly woke me up! Bloody good fun too. I think I managed to carry it off and make it look like it was deliberate.

On the way home I stopped off at a shop. As I was walking back to the car I noticed the car parked in front of me pulling out. The guy slipped backwards and smacked into the front of my car...! He noticed that he'd done it and panicked trying to get his car into first so he could make a swift departure! I legged it over the road and stopped him from driving off.

Anyway, really pissed off with the guy, he has put a nice dent and scuff right between the kidney grilles. Cheeky git even suggested that it may have already been there!

Admittedly the damage is minor - nevertheless I was fuming!

1800 (very enjoyable) miles and its damaged already...!
Appreciate 0