10-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #139
spacemonkey1112
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by FstopBMW View Post
hmm.. im still analyzing the interior.. it has alot more buttons than i'd like. Especially when it already comes with an I-drive controller. why all the physical buttons? Steering wheel center area seems abit big, hopefully the M-sport version gets a more refined looking one. It reminds me of the larger faced steering wheels in the E39 5-series or the Older BMW.
The seats seem abit cheap in my opinion because it honestly reminds me of my sisters Infiniti I30.. Not very sport looking :/

The M-tech front bumper and kit looks like it will make a world of difference in the appearance of the car. Hopefully the interior bits get some tweaking as well. If not then there will be a huge market for some nice Piano trims for the radio opposed to the shiny aluminum looking pieces

Does anyone know when the F30 will be in showrooms?
I totally agree with your perspective of the interior... I feel like they had something beautiful going on. I really like the format but all the buttons just really threw me off a bit. I do however feel like the steering wheel in the sports line is much nicer looking to handle compared to the m-sport, but it does seem a bit.... big.