View Single Post
      12-10-2012, 06:01 PM   #60
schnell13
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport

Jamesons Viggen is absolutely correct. BMW has been making M-Sport and M-Technic vehicles for a few decades now. They were all just very rare here in the States, but older examples are out there. About 11 years ago, I found a 1999 M-Technic 318ti at Porsche of San Antonio. Le Mans blue, period M3 Comp wheels, and M3 steering wheel, body kit and suspension. Such a cool little track rat that would have been! I'm still kicking myself to this day for not bringing it home.

I loved the F30 when I saw it, and initially ordered mine as a Sport Line. However, I changed my order to the M-Sport. I liked the cleaner, more aggressive lines of the M body kit much better than the Sport Line, and I liked the way the M steering wheel looks as opposed to the Sport Line.

I thought about the M3 too, but didn't want to deal with the poor gas mileage or maintenance issues associated with the race engine. With the 335i M-Sport, I have the clean, aggressive lines of the M3, good performance that can easily be brought to the level of an M3, all while not having the issues of using an M3 as a daily driver.

Furthermore, It's not an M3 wannabe; that would be either a C63 AMG or Lexus IS-F.
Individual Order 2013 335i M-Sport through BMW Military Sales / Mineral Grey / Coral Red / 4MR / ZMM / ZPP / ZTP / ZDH / 2TB / 494 / 688 / ///M Performance / ///M5 Blue Brakes / K&N / aFe / H&R / Turner Motorsports / SportLine Wheels / Details, details, details...
Appreciate 0