View Single Post
      12-07-2012, 08:03 AM   #131
jippii ensio
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by WJGreer View Post
You are either talking out of your ass or trolling.

I've heard that the electric steering is a bit of a let-down. I'm an xDrive guy so I don't care. Other than that, the worst I've heard is that the F30 is a little less edgy than the E90 and might be aimed at a different buying preference. That's different than "a big disappointment". Actually I'm coming off of an E60, so the direction the F30 has gone appeals to my preference and I bet I am not alone.

The F30 was a Motor Trend Car of the Year finalist again and is on the Car and Driver 10Best list, again. It's a fantastic car unless someone has a personal agenda for it not being one, like maybe they bought an E90 six months ago.

Let us know more about all the uncamouflaged test F32 cars you've been seeing. Send us a picture of one of them. And post your sources for these scathing reviews of the F30. Because I'm not running across them myself.
I meant I was disappointed for F30 weighing more than e90. Cars are growing bigger, but I'd how 3-series to grow slower, at least as long as 1-series and 2-series have not grown big enough for my taste.

However, 4-series has a chance to weigh the same as e92. Let's see what happens. The car looks good, but the camouflaged test cars have e92 kind of exhaust, for example, and the actual cars will most likely look more ordinary than the concept.
Appreciate 0