View Single Post
      09-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #7
kppanic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 Macan S

So the dealer gave me a loaner '13 320i to drive. Comparative observation with my `12 328i in bold:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kppanic View Post
1. Engine metallic bearing noise (described @ http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=746811) - loaner had absolutely no "pinging" noise.
2. Wind noise at 100+km/h (dealer once fixed whistling noise problem @ 60km/h. This is a separate issue.) - took highway with the loaner and it also had wind noise.
3. Car veers slightly to the left with the steering at dead centre. - loaner had a dead centre steering.
4. Passenger restraint fault. - cannot confirm with loaner as this was a random occurence.
5. Unknown and random rattling noise near the dashboard/driver side trim. - no rattle with the loaner.
6. B-billar improper rubber seal on the driver's side. - loaner had clean, fitting rubber trims.
7. ASS Software upgrade and general vehicle software upgrade in general, if available. - ASS was a little less shaky and a little more smooth. Also the `13 model tells you on the dash if the ASS is disabled due to cold engine, etc.
8. Driver seat sunk. This happened today. - the loaner seat had much more cushy and comfortable seat.
More update to come.
Appreciate 0