09-07-2013, 01:23 PM   #90
Edirty9
Rep
Drives: "Chalkboard" e39 528i

Garage List
1997 BMW 528i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
This seems like a serious problem and you should probably lay off the sticky icky. If you're still persistent about about gettin blazed then I would highly suggest you use a vaporizer and see how that goes. It's seriously a much cleaner high without having to smoke anything. I highly recommend a vape called Vapir NO2 for you avid smokers that have never tried a vaporizer. I have been using it for 2 years and haven't even smoked once since. Good luck with your condition sir.

Yes i know, thats why i have stopped now.

Vape or anything really couldn't help me, its my body rejecting the cannabinoids because its being overloaded basically. Can't eat it or smoke it period pretty much. But like i said, once i clear my system smoking once a week or even every 2 i should have no more problems because my body would be clean by the next time i partake.

for the last year and a half i switched from regular bud to concentrates, BHO mainly. So ive basically been "vaping" when i dab, same concept. Also i was using a "DabR" vape pen for awhile too, off and on. Made me cough more and taste wasn't as good as the titanium nail i have. But yeah, thanks for the well wishes. Only shared my story so more people can become aware, so if it starts happening to someone they can find out sooner than i did, took 3ish years for me.
Appreciate 0