View Single Post
      02-24-2014, 03:33 PM   #110
Kafkaesque328
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

Lot of pages, did not read but am familiar with the discussion as I grew up in what is referred to as the emerald triangle of CA - humboldt, trinity and mendocino counties and marijuana is/was a way of life up there. I smoked a lot of pot from the age of about 17 to 23 and was at points a chronic smoker. I developed chronic respiratory problems after years of smoking. I was without a doubt not as healthy as I am now. I have always been physically active but smoking a lot made it harder, no question. Shortness of breath, less lung capacity, less stamina, NTM less motivation in general. I also had chronic upper respiratory issues that never went away that all but disappeared when I stopped smoking. Stopped smoking years ago and lost interest. Give me a few beers now or a few glasses of wine and I'm good.

Health benefits for sick people? Yes. Health benefits for people suffering from chronic illness? Yes. Health benefits smoking marijuana vs. not for an otherwise healthy person? Doubtful.

Past: 2014 Black 320i | Sport Pkg | BMS Stage 1
Appreciate 0