Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_NSX View Post
Nice! I love Volks....had them on my previous NSX's

Do they make a 19" in those???

Hurry up and post up the pics!
Yeah, but only full-sets in F8x fitment. They make a 19x8.5 et35 front but the rears are all below et30. I care more about fitting a wide tire, so the offsets wouldn't be ideal for me. Need at least et40 rear to fit more than the stock 255 comfortably. I know a lot of companies have listed other 5x120 options but if you check Rays actual site, they show what's been discontinued. So Evasive and all of the other authorized dealers just need to update their inventory list. The 18s that I have were actually discontinued a little while ago, but i was able to buy them used from a Japanese Auction and have them shipped here.

The only option for new in F30 fitment is to get a set of TE37s, but I've seen like 3 people post that they got a set in the last few weeks lol. They also make G25s in really good sizing for maximum tire fitment (19x8.5 et35, 19x9.5 et50), but it's not really my style. Plus the ZE40 is my all-time favorite wheel.

Anyway, this pic is literally from yesterday lol. Still have to get everything mounted and make sure it fits. If not.... back to the alignment shop I go.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 1