shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertck View Post
Hi Guys, I just tried coding the closing mirrors when you lock the door, either by Key Fob or by Comfort Access, but it doesn't seem to work.

I have the 328i Luxury Line, with Comfort Access, so I assume there is a motor in the mirrors, but how do I confirm this?

I know for one, I do NOT have a button to fold the mirrors in manually, near the side mirror controls on the arm rest, which I noticed in an X5 is there.

Any help would appreciated.

Other than that, I have successfully coded other features like no more disclaimers, the WeatherBand, and the Sports Display Units changing to HP and Ft-Lbs.
haven't tried DVD in Motion, but it is coded, and the elimination of the turn signals when not using them to turn or turn on hazard.
I just coded an F30 Luxury Line the other night, and his folded just fine, but still I do not know if it is standard equipment or an option, nor did I even look to see if he had an armrest button.

Does you car have SA430 Auto-dimming mirrors, as the power-folding function it is part of it, at least on the F10 it is?
Appreciate 0