10-17-2011, 09:59 PM   #71
Staszek
Schumacher
Rep
Drives: E30 325is,E93 M3,X7M50,F06 M6

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remonster View Post
It's simple, you lack reading comprehension as does the entire rest of this forum, it seems.

You can still get a regular BMW in any color, with any interior and trim you want and get whatever options you want. These lines are just packages of options combined with some visual changes and badging. Apparently there was demand for these, and I can imagine a few people I know going for certain lines but I think most people will still buy BMWs the way we have until now, by picking options and colors a la carte.

Also, why should they all be sport? Do you realize the VAST majority of BMW buyers have no interest in sporty driving? There are two E90 328is in my family and both are driven by people over 60. They both really love their cars and, obviously, neither of them has the sport package. Things may be different where you live, but where I live almost all BMWs you seen are driven by middle aged men and women, I even saw an elderly lady (full head of white hair and everything) in a brand new F12 650i today.
You are half right, I agree with you about the sport comment. As for getting any interior you want that is not true. Unless you get one of the new "lines" or go individual, you have two interior color choices black or tan. You also can't get any of the cool trims.