11-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #18
Grail05
Putcha ang ganda...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by See5 View Post
But they can and have been selling very well over the past few years. Don't know what you've been looking at.

It's obvious many of you aren't in the target market for this or any Mustang. I happen to think the interior is actually pretty good in the newer Mustangs. As for the driving experience being "visceral", put the pedal down and I guarantee you're going to feel something.

Anyways, this car should be faster than anything BMW has ever made which is saying a lot. Will most likely be quicker than the Ford GT for 1/3 the price as well. Crazy.

LOL dude im not sure WHAT YOUR LOOKING AT... FORD? all FORDS looks so damn cheap... (INTERIOR WISE) PLASTIC ALL OVER.. EVEN THE BOSS, LAGUNA SECA AND THE COBRA...

dude dont get me wrong i love the MUSTANGS always wanted one but i just cant see myself in one with that interior... not saying interior LOOKS SUCKS its just the pieces they put its FREAKIN PLACTIC I MEAN SERIOUSLY gaps are all over... door panels are seems like its falling off... i moved some interior panels and DAMN it moves that it seems like there is an inch of gap and so hollow. WTF... try that on the BMW... i understand the price difference but see why ford is just not selling?

BRO no one will argue with you on how faster is mustang compare to BMW M's well current M's that is... thats what AMERICAN CARS IS MADE OF... fast a lot of HP and a lot of TORQUE... THATS it... BUT ever since they have not made it any better it seems like FORD WILL BE FORD... also 1/3? of the price... the last time i check ... cobra was selling around 60+ the laguna was 50+ ... so if you compare this to the current M3 i dont see much of the difference...

Im going to tell you a story....

I was standing by the ford mustang couple years ago at LA AUTO SHOW... i was with my friend and I said... (joking) I would never drive a FIX OR REPAIR DAILY CAR... or FOUND ON THE ROAD DEAD... People around me was cracking up they know i was joking around... THEN... one guy came up and said "what can i do to convince you to buy one" (i was like WHO IS THIS GUY...in my head) then i started telling him all the flaws... then he gave me hes business card.... until now shit is still the same... apparently he was the VP of something.. but i never did....