View Single Post
      06-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
bmbarclay
Current M3 Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E90 M3

Question for a future order

i am a current E90 owner, but a near future F30 owner, so naturally, I patrol the F30 forums when i am done checking my daily things on the E90 forums. Anyway, i was looking at the post by Dackelone, which had pictures of the new F30 display at the welt, when i came across this picture. It showed a new F30 Luxury Line in the flagship color, imperial blue over saddle brown, but it was shown with sport seats. (see attached picture). This came as a moment of extreme excitement but also extreme questioning. I had originally hoped that when the new F30s were launched, since the luxury line was my favorite line of the three and it didn't show an availability of sport seats, when the time came to order my F30, I would be able to order it with sport seats, since ordering a car might levy up an option that isn't originally offered on the Luxury Line models. Since i have them currently on my E90 and have grown to like the look better than the non-sport seats, i wanted to ask around and see if i could order them. However, when i asked my dealer representative and all you F30 owners, i received a unanimous NO. Is this new display at the Welt evidence that soon in the future i will be able to order sport seats on a luxury line? Because if so, that will be the deciding factor in my subconscious battle between the sport and the luxury line.

Here is the picture that i saw:

Name:  IMG_5992.jpg
Views: 4332
Size:  182.1 KB

Last edited by bmbarclay; 06-13-2012 at 12:48 AM..
Appreciate 0