View Single Post
      02-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #9
335ny
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallymore View Post
I placed my order with my dealer on Jan 12th.
Before I put down my deposit, I didn't really understand the allocation game...the salesman assured me that he has a 335 allocation and he will email me the production number on Monday since it was almost end of day Saturday.
And he didn't send me anything during the following week. I emailed him a couple of times, no response. called him, no response. called his manager, the manager said he will get back to me real soon...
After calling the dealership like everyday in the next 2 weeks, he finally confessed that they are waiting for an allocation.

Then I started contacting the other dealers in this area to find out who has allocations for the model. At the same time I called the manager again to express how disappointed I am and I really don't want to order my car from them since they lie to their customers.

The manager called me back last week, said they have got an allocation for my order, and my order is transferred to another salesperson because the previous guy "no longer works here".
I'm still not convinced since the production no he sent me does not have a scheduled production date. I'm gonna contact the new salesperson again this week and see when a production date can be assigned, and I'm cancelling my order if his answer does not satisfy me. :/
Damn pallymore, at least you got those clowns to admit they lied to you. Im stiill trying to get the truth from my guys, but im assuming they lied to me too.
the only thing got my interest besides 335 is the s4, but its a tough choice. they dont want to deal on those things