02-17-2013, 01:18 AM   #29
MadZarBMR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Current: '18 M3 ZCP - 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinh335 View Post
Thanks for the review! it's very helpful. I just got my Msport 335 this week (also Mineral Grey). I think the ride now is perfect (plus I'm on stock 18'' rubber). I think it could be maybe 5 percent stiffer, (daily driver in dc w bad roads and wife and kid here). ...but sounds like the Mperformance may be too much, especially if i go to lower series tires..... would u agree?

Sucks cause I guess the only other option right now is prob h&r sports, but I'm nervous those will bounce or damage oem dampers over time.
I definitely recommend staying away from M performance suspension if you drive bad roads or you carry passengers on a regular basis. Compared to M-Sport, it feels about 20-30% stiffer, but again, I spent a week in a loaner 328 base and that felt incredibly soft. Need to give it a few more days to settle and get used to. In reality its probably somewhere between 15-20% stiffer. Feels great when cornering, but you definitely feel every little bump on the road. I'm wondering if regular radials would feel the same compared to the run flats?
Appreciate 0