02-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #39
MadZarBMR
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Current: '18 M3 ZCP - 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinh335 View Post
Def let me know after a few days of driving it...right now wife thinks msport is like so luxurious which means I think it could be stiffer ...using my mind only I feel it could be ten percent stiffer without wife caring... But combine that with lower series tires and you get into trouble (I'm on stock 18)... I don't want it to feel like a sports car, but feeling like a sports sedan is okay if that makes sense.
It's definitely more than 10% stiffer, but will let you know how it settles in a couple of weeks. The true test will be after a trip to LA I am planning to take with a couple of passengers that like to sleep on long drives. I am a bit concerned that they won't be able to on this trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero7 View Post
Your car is perfect and one of my favorite on this site (after my car hihi ). I want to add almost the same parts to my car, also can't wait for summer to put the summer tyres on . Did you polish and wax your car yourself and if so what products did you use?
Actually, it's been over a month since I waxed the car. Plan on giving it the full treatment after I get it back next week from getting the clear bra installed. I normally use Mothers 5701 or 5750 Carnuaba wax depending on if the car needs a full polish or not. 5701 is a combo polish/wax whereas 5750 is Step 3 of the Mothers 3 step system - Polish, Micro-Polish Glaze and Wax.
Appreciate 1