View Single Post
      04-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #156
Joopster
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sport

Drill down the results further - Specific Issue Reported by Model Year...Any trends?

For the survey results that have been reported so far by members of the community, it would be interesting to see how each reported problem is distributed between the 2012 and 2013 F30 (MY12 vs. MY13).

We already know that both model years share common problems. What I'm saying is it might be interesting to dig deeper in the data...to segment all this data to see if a particular issue listed in this poll affects one model year more or less than the other. Are there any other interesting trends or patterns to be discovered here? What are they? That's what I'd like to know...

You can actually click on the poll results and view the names of all the members who reported having that issue. From there, you can click on each user name to see if their profile mentions if they drive either a MY12 or MY13. Some of you provided this info in the "About Me" section in your profile. But many of you don't mention the year of your car, so we're missing some very important data in this survey.

Anyway, there might be some fascinating trends that can be extracted from all this data...
Appreciate 0