View Single Post
      02-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #16
bosz
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 335i Ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoi View Post
Let's see your sister's 09 C or your friends Chrysler 300 perform like the F30.

People who equate how "heavy and bank vault feeling" doors are to quality/German should be looking at a 5 or 7 series, or E class.

BMW 3 series is famous and celebrated for its performance and driving, that's why it's the ultimate DRIVING machine, not "the ultimate zen meditation room".

Hell, car makers like Porsche and Aston charge MORE for cars with more stripped out parts (lets trash the carpet, AC, glass windows, radio, and everything but the steering wheel and charge $100k more for it).
c class is equivalent to 3 series and same pricing. Its built much better and feels more expensive than the f30 and has much less wind noise, like much much less, which IMHO is a major pillar of an expensive car. Unfortuneatly the F30 HUGELY lacks a cabin free from loud wind noise and we all know that, just search the forum and youll find a ton of long threads about it.

Ofcourse the F30 performs better and has the better iDrive vs benz's shitty command system.

Even though I love BMW and hate Merc, my opins aint biased like some ppl on this forum. It is what it is.