View Single Post
      06-14-2012, 07:11 AM   #6
YeaG30
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i

Garage List
Good point sir. Well allow me to retort...

One way rental is $150 after taxes and fees.

-Hitchhiking can work, as said, with proper attire. However, I find that my wife may be embarrassed if I wear heals and skirt.
-I could steal a car and just leave a note on a napkin saying, "couldn't find a meter, but here's $5 bucks".
-Roller skates... meh.
-Friends and family may be an option. But the alcohol bribe may have to be pretty hefty.
-I don't even know what a college ride board is.
-Asking the dealer to do a transfer for them isn't actually a bad idea. I may actually use this option if the CA is willing to pull such a heist.
-David Copperfielding to the PCD would be awesome, just as long as I could come out of the trunk of the newly ordered car rather than a mysterious box. Throw in some smoke and thin sheets fluttering, for good measure.
-I don't think that there are any rivers near the PCD.
-You mean Gods? thats what L Ron Hubbard told me they were. They won't cooperate until I am a higher level in the organization...

-Instead of doing a time warp I'm thinking more along the lines of doing a PCD inception, a Delivery within a Delivery. And then just ride the Delivery up and out with the proper kick. 2 Deliveries and I could plant the idea in my wife's head that she is okay with driving our other car home and I can enjoy the new bimmer to myself.

All very good suggestions. My last option is to hire a helicopter as it will cost about $400 and a single plane ticket to greenville is about $300. DEAL!