View Single Post
      10-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
Cup o' Joe
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: IS350 F Sport

We can't really tell you if the car is right for you. Go out and test drive one. You really need to decide for yourself. It will definitely be different than what you are driving now.

Do I like the F30, in general, yes. Its a very good looking car, and the 328 engine is great for a 4 cylinder. The steering is generally pretty numb, but you can place the car where you want it. In comfort, it is very light and nimble feeling, while in Sport it can feel a little more planted. Maybe someone with H&R springs can weigh in on how it drives with those, since mine is only stock. I believe this generation 3er is much closer to a soft luxury sedan than a compact sports sedan (specifically in comfort and eco modes).

My issues with the F30 are with the quality. It is definitely not of the same fit and finish quality as previous BMWs. I have also had a couple of issues with my vehicle, but I like to think that mine was built just before 5 on a Friday. That being said, if my car were problem-free, I would not hesitate to recommend one.

Make friends with a salesperson and ask for a test drive!
Appreciate 0