03-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #43
nick1212
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '13 335i Sport 6MT - Gone soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckimmel View Post
It is it it d to feel lucky when it takes 3.5 months to get a car, but the waiting gets harder the more time you spend reading about all of the cool new bells and whistles on the F30.

I have never even sat in an F30, so all the more for me to discover. I looked at a snow covered one on the lot after I ordered, but that is it. It will be a total surprise otherwise. The only thing I anticipate being disappointed in are the all season tires. BUT, I would think my GTS-Rs from my E90 will fit the car, so I can switch out to my Dunlop Direzza Star Specs I would guess. Should have a little more life left in them.

I will probably take a pic or two and post them, not because no one else has seen a white F30 with coral red interior, but just for the hell of it. Mine will be photographed with a 5d mkiii though.
Wow man I did test drive one but it was auto and I ordered a manual. Fell in love with it. Don't worry you won't be disappointed.
Definitely post pics once you get it.

Previous - 2013 335i Sport Line Sapphire Black 6MT with Premium Package, Extended BT, BMW Assist & Lane Departure Warning System, M Sport Suspension & VSS
Appreciate 0