View Single Post
      11-16-2016, 02:51 AM   #17
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

No, that thinking most ppl have. A former US BMW is stock unable to use european frequencies for RTTi/TMC and/or connected drive and most important the emergency pushbutton call.
This is partly caused by the different combox with a hard installed sim-card for the overseas connection and this makes the emer call and the connected drive feature akaik impossible. A box swap should be possible, but expensive and in my opinion not worth the features.
The radiobuttons "MODE" and "AM/FM" are not reassignable, you got the MODE also onto steering wheel and at German cars the button is divided at the radio to "TMC". Also the satellite radio wont work but the HD resolution.
To enable traffic messages which are displayed onto the nav screen but wont read by announcer via radio you have to set the parameters from US to ECE, change the frequency value to 50us and another value to nicht_aktiv.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0