01-02-2013, 09:00 AM   #33
Monkeycmonkeydo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDiablo
Regarding your HR setup did you go with sport springs. Super sport or the coil over setup? Hw much did it lower the front, rear? Is it a harsher ride now, does it bottom out at all, I know you have bigger wheels so that plays a factor by just curious. I have a 335xi M sport just got it and hate how the awd version are not lowered the Xtra 10mm not too big of difference but I feel the ride quality is over dampened and softer than what I would expect froma sport suspension. Was looking into HR setup just wanted to ask first someone who has already done it and get input..

Thanks happy New Years and great car
You will love the h&r sport springs. Especially with stock wheels. Performance and handling improved. The only way I ever rub is with 5 people in the car and a big bump in the road and then it is within the fender not on it. Turning has improved drastically. No body roll. 19s are probably the optimal size wheels. I love the way my 20s look and the ride is still fantastic but in reality to prevent rubbing in every circumstance I need another say 10mm of clearance. So little.
Appreciate 0