View Single Post
      12-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #169
Sheepcoat
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i Sedan SG

OK guys most of this stuff about wanting lsd's and moar power is gonna cost too much. Obviously they can't do everything, So instead of those niche things that only people that troll these forums want

I have constructed a list of ECONOMICAL changes that shouldn't cost them very much but makes a huge difference to the majority of customers that want or should be wanting a new BMW in this economy. Hopefully some of them will be made a reality.

-Mirrors that tilt down when reversing to aid in parking.
-A better looking key Fob
-a key fob that contains the mastercard/visa smart chip technology.
-iPhone media/calling connect standard everyone has an iPhone today anyways.
-Maybe, Navigation standard or at least a screen to display media
-Ability to connect to my iPhones 3G connection to pull up to date weather reports or traffic condition to be displayed on the standardized screen.
-Better standard seats
-Redundant Power cable to charge things like cell phones or laptops when the car is not running
-heated seats in the rear
-I want the space joystick light-up shift lever standard
-Different color of fabric material for the boot, not this cheap grayish color
-Exposed stitching on the seats, even the standard ones. gives a deleicate look
-Power passenger seat as standard
-Ability to use key fob to close all windows if I forge to close them
-Ability to Turn on angel eyes for 1 minute by double clicking Lock to use as a light to open my door when it's dark. or to show of a car to potential customers
-Much Much more liberal use of ambient lighting.They make a world of difference.
-The current reading light console in the front and rear look like an afterthought, make it more organic looking.
-Individually tailored driving dynamics for different key fobs, For example when i use my key fob it may driver sportier or when my wife's key fob is used it drives softer
-Ability to set speed limits on certain key fobs (ma boys)
-keep the chilled glove compartment that is mighty sexy i have a beer in mine always.
-Add a 5th speaker for standard stereo, really it's like nothing.
-Make the folding rear seats lie flatter, it's kinda hard to have sex in the back.
-I don't know maybe it's just me, but the steering wheel isn't exactly in the middle of the drivers seat.
Secret compartments in the glove box to store stuff like cigars, condoms, drugs, guns 007 heart defibrillators, etc.

Basically, make it a womanizer's car, Bmw drivers have long been stereotyped as douche bags with sunglasses and a bluetooth headsets that care more about cars than the women we are trying to attract in the first place.

-arthuryoung