Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeonthego View Post
Mine does not have headlight washers and I did not notice any rattling from front end unless when you go over uneven roads then everything seems to shake and the run flat tires are very hard too so that doesn't help, but anyways thats a different story.

Im sure it rattles while driving cause you don't have to tap it hard to hear it. I am tapping on the lower lips each side doesn't matter which side it sounds the same. but if i hold the middle area where licence plate area is while tapping/hitting the lower lip then sound goes away and sounds pretty solid.... so sounds like something is loose inside ? It doesnt really sound plastic rattle. it sound like metal. like a licence plate rattling on an old car. i thought it was coming from the chrome accents. I have two chrome lines (luxury line) but when i hold those and hit nothing changes. so those are not the issue...

you said you took ur bumper off. So is there any clips or screws etc that hold the middle section of the bumper cover inplace? keeping it attached to the metal bar/bumper behind it? cause my bumper had a small scratch and bmw dealer repaired it. I am not sure if they took of the whole bumper and forgot to attach some clips ?
Nothing in the middle as far as fastners go. Only up top under the hood weather strip and on the bottom of the lip. No screws directly in the middle of the fascia.

Maybe the delaer didnt secure something. Definitely sounds like something is loose.

Not sure if this helps but if you venture out on your own in taking it off here is the link for the DIY;
http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=707251