View Single Post
      01-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #1
NK80
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i M Sport (On Order)

Car pickup delayed

I received an email on 04 Jan 2013 from the delearship stating that the car was due to be ready in the next 10 days to be picked up from the dealership.

They then email back after a couple of contacts regarding them organising custom plates and me asking for a further update so I could schedule opticoat and tinting and was advised that the car was not on the ship that they thought it was on and that it is now on a ship due to dock in Fremantle 4 Feb 2013!

My readings having indicated that it could be a further few weeks from arrival at port that I can finally pick up from the dealership.

Anyone know which ship it would be on or what other info I need to track? I have gone on the WW website and the live maps but I couldn't find any info - I think the ship is called Tugela but maybe I am looking in the wrong areas. I have the VIN as well.

What kind of compensation gesture should they be providing