View Single Post
      12-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
hockeyno93
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '13 328i Xdrive Sportline

Likely going to place my new F30 order today...

I've got an appointment with my CA today, so hopefully, it's going to be a great day

Here is what I want to build:

-335i X-Drive Sportline
-6SP
-Mineral Gray
-Tech Package
-HK Sound
-Heated Seats
-Dynamic Handling (maybe..)

-MSRP when built on BMWUSA is $52,420.

I've decided to go Sportline because I just like the exterior look of the car better than the M-Sport (probably not popular here, but that's OK....to each his own ).

Dynamic Handling.....is it worth it? I may consider dropping the HK and doing the DH instead....it's about the same price for either option. If the deal is right, I may keep both. Any advise? I wouldn't call myself an enthusiast or anything, but I am on this board and that has to be mean something....

I'm going to lease with 15K miles/yr. I'm pretty sure I should have some leverage because not only is it the end of the month, but the year as well. Any thing I should ask for to sweeten the deal? Have you guys had them throw in things for you? Maintenance or Service packages? I'm hoping to get about $4M on the equity from my current Mazda3. That should knock out the the money down. After that, I'm hoping to keep my lease payment between $450-500. I think that means getting the purchase price of knocked down to somewhere around $48,000 from the $52,420 MSRP. Does that sound reasonably doable?

Thanks for the input guys....I've learned so much over the last month or two from reading here.
Appreciate 0