View Single Post
      06-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #424
Mrcarcrazy
Sarcasm free with all posts.
Rep
Drives: 05 Elise REV310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
Not trying to be a smart ass, but are all 2013 options officially released and set in stone for the next year or so, or have you just preordered? I don't need to order yet, and likely won't order an F31 until we can get factory installed brakes that aren't as small as the stock US 328i brakes. I'm fine with waiting until MY 2014 if that's necessary, but I also imagine there will be an option to add the M Sport Brakes soon, just as carbon ceramics are delayed for the M5 and M6, but rumored to be available soon.
Order is placed...banks are open. My personal order is waiting for allocation as I ordered from a tiny DLR...however others have the proper codes to state their order has been slated w/ a production date, etc....but yes 2013 info is out there, and there is no option for blue brakes or any brake package. This could change for 2014 of course....however I don't think it's anything like the Ceramic brake issue, as other parts of the world do have the option.

I got sport steering, dynamic handling, etc...sadly no option for blue brakes. I got a 335i so I don't have to worry about the weak sauce 328 brakes. But I like blue.
Appreciate 0