Vervain
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: .

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runnin and Gunnin View Post
The TT-S had an MTM chip and Milltek aftermarket exhaust. I drove a 335 not long after getting rid of the TT-S and honestly felt the two were rather close in quickness, although the TT-S was actually hands down quicker with the mods I had attached. The TT-S also, ironically enough was the best car ive driven in the snow...ever..and I lived in the Mountains for several years (8400 Elevation). Point being, the all wheel drive system on a set of tires that cost two car payments each mended well will the snow. The TT-S though was a very very fun car, but with the modifications I feared the payment if in some disgusting series of events, I either popped one of the tires or had a warranty issue that wouldn't be covered. The car was a Prestige package as well, which as you may know is the highest Audi package, but being a 2010, honestly doesnt compare AT ALL to the BMW. In so many words, I love my Audis, and the TT-S was damn fast, but by far the most impractical car I've owned...but fun usually isn't practical
Sounds like the TT-S was a rocket with those modifications!
It looks like you now have a worthy car for both performance and practicality!

Enjoy your new toy!
Appreciate 0