View Single Post
      09-13-2016, 07:46 PM   #1
N0Chill 335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 335i M Sport AW

N0Chill 335i's F30 Thread Last Update 07/22/18 Car SOLD

Hello all. I just finalized the deal on my all new (to me) F30 335i today. It's a 2013 AW M Sport RWD model with red interior. 1 owner lease return with 27k miles on her. I'm not 100% sure on all of the options aside from my must haves. M Sport, Sport Seats, Navi, Paddle Shifters. Everything else is a plus beyond that. I did notice the HUD right away so I assume it has the tech package. Also came with what I believe is the Sport steering wheel, but I'm not certain of that. I'm not a huge fan of the red interior, I'm sure it will grow on me though. If not... I'll swap it out for black with another willing member on here or 1 in my area. Other than that, I'm in love with this thing. Anywho, on to the pics...

My plan is to go for an OEM PLUS look for this car. Black accents, coilovers, wheels and what not. I plan to go FBO with VRSF products, a custom exhaust and a custom tune from Frank Smith over at Tuning Tech along with MPPK for that lovely exhaust sound. All of that will start next year after the wedding and honeymoon I have coming up. Pretty much have my mod list down as I've been researching this platform for the last year or so to get an idea on exactly what I want to accomplish with this build.

I came from an e92 335i that I modded fairly aggressively... I miss this car already, but it's time to move onto bigger and better things.

My modding tastes aren't for everyone and I know that.
I'll keep this thread updated as regularly as possible like I did with my other thread on e90post.

BMW 07 Pre LCI 335i e92 SOLD

Last edited by N0Chill 335i; 07-22-2018 at 07:38 PM..
Appreciate 3