svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananachipz View Post
is it access to water thats the issue? or time?

If it's the former, you can use Optimum No Rinse and the 2 bucket method. works great, and you're only using like 5 gal of water.

If it's time, then go for the Opti-coat that i mentioned previously and use a touchless or do-it-yourself wash to rinse it every now and again.
Unfortunately it will be water access. Time, I have enough off

I wish we had those do-it-yourself washes over here in Hawaii. I used them a LOT when I still lived in the Netherlands but have had to miss them ever since I moved here. There is one DIY available on this island but, unfortunately, it's military use only. I believe it has something to do with the environmentalists on these islands, too bad because I think the market is there.

I'll check the Optimum No Rinse and see how that works.. it's no problem carrying a since bucket, of course, just don't feel like going up and down while having no access to a hose lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnosis8 View Post
You know those school kids that do fund-raiser car washes every now and then? Jackpot.
Now that's an idea indeed, I see those quite a lot.

Thanks both

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0