06-16-2017, 08:32 PM   #1
bmw noob
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 Comp x-drive

Garage List
finally picking it up

Not sure why waiting for a car to be made is even slower than the microwave timer...but it is.

I am so excited to finally be picking it up tomorrow morning. Last new car was my e92 in 2008. I will miss it, but time to start new again...thanks to my great SA for these pics to get me through the night waiting. Haha. Special thanks to DCastaneda for introducing me to a great SA. Anyone in th Miami area, please PM me for a reference.

Already have cf mirror caps, the coding cable, and am going to get black plastic dip to do the upper parts of the front splitter in black. Debating on getting skirt extensions in white, as it would match the black above white on the splitter when I do the side pieces...hmmmmm

Gave her a nice bath, lathered on the Menzerna Power Lock Sealant, cleaned and conditioned leather (Wolfgang w/UV guard), and installed the CF Mirrors caps...
Attached Images

2022 G80 comp X-drive:San Marino Blue/ Silverstone, 826 bicolor, cf roof; exec pkg; shadow lasers; carbon pack; MSS HAS; spacers (15/12); Burger intakes; Unit17 front lip/CS Style spoiler; TLG flappies; full xpel ppf + 15% tint; AWE switchpath exhaust w/mid-pipes; csl strut brace; Eventuri cf engine cover
Gone: 2020 M340i; 2017 F30 340i; 2008 e92 335

Last edited by bmw noob; 06-17-2017 at 07:28 PM..
Appreciate 1