Rep
Drives: 16 340i, 15 X3d, 91 318i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
2015 BMW X3 28d  [0.00]
1991 BMW 318i  [8.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHCCubs View Post
Great looking car, nice to see another F30 with the everest grey interior, there doesn't seem to be too many out there.
Thanks! Yea it's not very common, and I remember I had trouble getting a visual before I went to see it in person. My dad had "Grey Dakota" in his E90 and I liked it, but the Sport package cars still had a tan headliner and alot more grey on the doors etc. The Everest is a little lighter... more crisp? And with all the black I really like how it looks, especially in contrast to a black exterior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
sweet color combo
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahasad View Post
looks great! any mods planned for it?
Thank you. At this point nothing too crazy. I'm contemplating something for the exhaust and browsing videos occasionally, but I really love how quiet it is. When I get in my E30 I get a very raw experience, it makes quite a noise. I spent money getting it quieter in fact, but it's still a beast. When I get in the F30 I love the smoothness and its luxury side. It's relaxing when I am just cruising around normally, but also perfectly balanced and quick in Sport mode.

I also keep an eye to the classifieds for JB4, but I'll likely take a year or so to enjoy the stock power delivery. For me this car is my escape from the mod bug
Appreciate 0