Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Melbourne red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve33
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtoE92 View Post
Thats exactly right... I knew completely and was aware of being responsible for disposition fee at the end but my case was a little different than returning it
Thats why i asked Kevin many times

Mckenna service guy makes me look like im just crying being irresponsible for something that i autographed in the contract that i would be responsible for

I paid that $350, its not the money i am upset over
Im upset because of his words that he is not being responsible for and lack of communication to solve this

I dont think that Mckenna service guy is getting the point over here and posting samething over and over but i do appreciate that hes communicating at least about this whether he understands where i am trying to get with this
Honestly you misunderstood what he said - he probably meant the person who is buying out your car should be responsible for the disposition fee, not you. Now you're out here most likely making libelous statements based on a misunderstanding you had with the dealership. If I were you, I'd just delete the whole thread before you land yourself in hot water.
I have been communicating with him from different thread, im not just misunderstanding him, and what makes you think that its my misunderstanding? I perfectly understood kevins answer several times

You meant kevins misunderstanding??

Why would i want to make my friend pay for something that he has nothing to do with this? Thats pointless recommendation he is making.... Im not going to make my friend take the damage for something that Kevin said, before anything i would pay for it before making my friend pays for it and i did already because Kevin doesnt bother to be responsible for his words

To me, for some reason You just wanna be against me and i totally understand and respect your perspective.... But please think about this in my shoes at least once and see how u would feel
Appreciate 0