02-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #19
BavarianFanatic
Too much is never enough
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuvoi View Post
Any way you slice it, you can do as many polls as you want but people in the US just don't like wagons! It looks horrible and you have to be more than 60 to appreciate them.
Hey, I'm nowhere near 60. I think the F31 looks damn good as a wagon. Wagons often do look awkward in comparison to their cousins, but this one doesn't. It looks like it was penned as a touring right out of the gate.

I'm an individual and as such gravitate towards things that will be a bit more unique. I'm not big on pulling at a light and looking over at a mirror image of myself. I also get great enjoyment from building/configuring things that aren't as they appear on the surface. Were we to actually have the option, I'm pretty sure Average Joe would be quite surprised if you took him for a ride in your 335iT.

No offense, but broad generalizations are very small minded. I'll never say that I don't like "X" across the board. You never know what might come along that's way more than you anticipated and could potentially change your mind.
Appreciate 0