Thread: AU F30 Pricing
View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 02:08 AM   #206
J1n
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8 V8 '14

Hi Mackie,

I had a quick look at the price diff between the sedan, I have nvr really considered a touring before so some assumptions of mine could be abit off.
Seem like tourings are generally ~4k plus more than the base model. Lets use your 320i sedan and 320i touring. Generally loading options on a 320 vs options on a 328 are more expensive.

Bus Nav ~1k
M Sport ~5-6k
Side Blinds ~500
BT audio ~500
Alpine white = Free as its non metallic

If a base touring is 69k adding all of these components would make it roughly 77k so seems about right if u got a between 70-73 depending on how much u can squeeze.

Having said that, I know that most of us who got almost fully loaded 328 m sports for between 87-90k.

So if a base 328 is 72k a touring would be say what 76k..
Add on m sport pack ~5-6k,bringing it to early 82k lets say..before any price negotiation. Personally I got like 7k~ off my build. So you'll be paying abit extra for a better engine with more loaded options as it seems you are not too fussed about the extra stuff.

Hope this helps

P/S- they will be earning quite a fair bit off you when you do full circle. I got the finance manager to calculate the difference in payment for me. I suggest you do the same for a more informed decision. If you're going full circle do try hard to push for 4 year service free, you're paying for it in terms of interest anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackie777 View Post
Hi Guys,
1st time poster here, have enjoyed reading the forum so far.

Im after a little help.
Looking at a 320i Touring Alpine white lands here end of month
It comes with, Bus Nav, M Sport,Side Blinds, and BT audio.
Dealer saying best can do is 73k, or 1214/m on a 4year/full circle.
I know its a new car so im guessing my buying power isnt too strong.

My dilemma is that for near the same price i could get 328i touring w/sport
but have been told not ready for production now till May so that means July/August delivery.

Driving an Audi 1.8t avant, that has been nothing but trouble and is 3 years in April, and cant wait to get rid of it

What are your guys thoughts ? wait for the 328i or jump into the 320i, which will be a massive improvement anyway of my audi or my wifes my10 320i
Attached Images

Appreciate 0