11-28-2012, 07:57 AM   #53
MarkW83
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroAl View Post
It's an addictive game isn't it mark Kinda glad I'm leasing this car because it means I can't spend thousands over the next couple of years "tinkering"

My car was build week 43, born on October 25th according to BMWVIN.com and vanished for a few weeks in God-knows-where then reappeared last week. It's all done and dusted now though. I could technically collect it now but lease companies insist on delivering the car to your door I guess one more sleep can be tolerated
It is mate, though 2 BMWs ago I leased mine through my business, and still "tinkered" with some cosmetic mods; figured I would just revert back to OEM if and when it went back, and there was always the possibility of it being used as a part-ex etc. and bought from the lease firm by BMW (which is what happened)!

I guess the delay with yours could have been down to the third-party lease company?

What can I do on BMWVIN.com? Does it give you the production status of the car? If not, is there anywhere I can get that (without having to phone up my dealer or BMW UK)?

Last edited by MarkW83; 11-28-2012 at 08:05 AM..
Appreciate 0