View Single Post
      11-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #650
F30-Sport-2013
2013 328i Sport, Alpine White, w/Premium/Nav. Pkg.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 328i Sport Alpine W.

Ok. Thanks guys, I'll try this way, (and to remember not to kick the muffler). Other thing that I read from other post is that the car's doors must be in open position to activate the trunk feature (?). Today I tried this way once and it worked (at least this time). However if this is true, and is a must have to unlock the car to activate this feature, I think it won't be practical: in a typical situation with the car locked in a parking lot, you will approaching with your hands full, the first action will be to get the things in the trunk and then open the doors of the car, not in the opposite way...

I'll give a try with the doors in locked and then in unlocked position, and see how this work... and I'll must remember not to kick the muffler (again), dead center, not to far, but no to close either... just in the right spot...