12-05-2012, 08:19 AM   #54
J Tiberius
Captain
South Korea
Rep
Drives: Imperial Blue Sport Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkim1079 View Post
Try cornering through the body roll and the car will plant itself down. These arent m3's. the e90 has plenty of body roll as well. Imo the stock sport suspension would outperform stock shocks with lowering springs. Unless you go all out fully adj coilovers.
I installed my H&Rs six months ago and they work like a champ. I realize my 328i isn't an M3, but the sport suspension on the F30 is very, very different than my E90 with sport suspension. Now my F30 is much more stable and I absolutely love it, which I didn't for the first few months before the new springs.

I can definitely say that the stock sport set up did not outperform the way it handles now with the H&Rs. I run my car pretty hard through some very twisty roads in the hills here, and I can tell you there is a major improvement with the springs. Now it rides much closer to my E90, but with much more comfort on bad road surfaces. I don't know if you only drove the E90 w/o sport set up, but I can tell you mine had virtually no body roll and I dogged that thing on the open road and in closed circuits. Now my F30 is a more comfortable and quicker version of the old E90. Couldn't be happier.