tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesons Viggen View Post
Got mine today.

But I dunno, I must be getting old, I didn't rush to install it.

With snow on the ground and narrow snow tires, the extra power is just going to net more flashing of the traction light. So I am going to wait a couple of days till it's in the mid 40's.
Haha, I have been excited to order some parts and anxiously await their arrival only to have them sit under my desk at work for weeks and weeks, I know the feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik.klenke View Post
I just installed my BMS Tune this weekend...wow! There is a noticeable increase in power and torque. Before I installed it, I did a few 0-60 test runs with a stopwatch as a point of reference. Best time I got before the install was 5.7 seconds. After the install, on the same road, time was 4.9 seconds. My car is a 2012 328i with manual transmission. Install took a little longer than I expected. The first plug, under the engine cover, was a pain to get to, but after that the rest of the install was simple.
Nice!! It's an awesome bang-for-buck mod

Now the wait begins for stage 2! Had some fun the other night with a friend's stage 1 GTI. Pulled on him, but not as much as I'd like. Stage 2 GTI would probably be even, possibly pull on me a bit.

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |

Last edited by tiltmode43; 02-11-2013 at 06:14 PM..
Appreciate 0