10-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #8
arnsbrae
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungogrubb View Post
Can't contain my excitement- dealer just rang to say the car is being delivered tomorrow morning.. that's the good news!

They can't PDC before the weekend so will have to wait until Monday to collect
Never mind 5 more sleeps till i get my 328i M Sport Auto- having read all the reviews and chatter on this forum I took a punt on it without test driving it first so if it's shite it's all your fault guys!!
Your going to love it. I test drove a 328i and it is a true classic. A great engine in just the right size of car (actually still quite roomy) - it seems to shrink round you like a good golf glove. I was persuaded to order the sports auto without trying it by members here and I haven't regretted it. The paddles are pretty much superfluous when you have 8 gears but the box itself and the sports steering wheel are a bargain. I ended up with an F10 for particular reasons but I had actually ordered an F30 originally.

Anyway - enjoy!