View Single Post
      07-28-2017, 11:19 AM   #1
Lazarus.Bird
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i GT

My new '15 335i GT

Hi guys. New BMW owner here. My lease was ending with my '14 Ford Fusion Titanium and decided it was time to pull the trigger on something fun. This is my first "performance" type car and I am beyond thrilled with it.

I'm 6'5" with my first baby on the way, and I missed having a hatchback (drove a '08 Mazda3 hatchback). Checked out the X3 and X5. X3 was too small, the 8 cylinder X5 was out of my price range, and I wanted the nimbleness of a sedan vs an SUV. I test drove a '17 GT and thought it was perfect. There really aren't a lot of full sized hatchback cars available in America that are also a lot of fun to drive. Seems people outside this forum think the GTs are rather ugly, but it ended up being the perfect car for me. I love the way it looks, and I can't believe how much room the interior has!

Anyways, ended up having to fly to Chicago to get the right car. Drive back home to Pittsburgh was quite fun.

View post on imgur.com
after I picked it up in Chicago.

Specs are:

CPO '15 335i GT
14k miles
Black Sapphire ext w/ Oyster interior
Cold Weather Package
Driving Assistance Package
Dynamic Handling Package
M Sport package w/ 598M 19" staggered set up
Premium Package
Technology Package

Wanted something I could drive the next 10+ years so made sure I found one loaded with features. I purchased remotely from Perillo BMW and had nothing but a fantastic experience.

I've found I like driving with the car in sport mode for most of the time. I think the hit on MPG is worth how freaking great the car performs.

I just purchased some 18" Apex EC-7 wheels as well as some Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires. Going to go to a square set up with all seasons. I do like the 598M wheels but I was going to have to buy a set of wheels + tires for the winter anyways, and this will make things easier on me.

Going to sell the 598M wheels with tires. The tires are the OEM Pirelli P ZERO summers. Front tires have <1k miles, rear tires have 14k miles. Any idea how much I could sell these for?
Appreciate 0