Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i MSport + MPS/MPPK

Garage List
2013 MINI S  [0.00]
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stom_m3 View Post
Depends how you drive. I'm a very aggressive driver and find the suspension on the MSport undersprung, underdamped. The next guy on the board may find it too stiff. Coming from an Acura TSX, the BMW should be better in most respects.

I give BMW a hard time because it's suppose to be the "ultimate driving machine." When Porsche went from the 997S to the 991S, the Nurembergring times went from 8:02s to 7:37! A huge increase in performance yet kept compliance and comfort very similar. When BMW went from the E9X went to the F30, it was 0.6s of a second slower for C&D's Lightning Lap tests. Absurd if you ask me. How do you provide an all new chassis and suspension without making it quicker, yet ask for the moniker of "ultimate driving machine?" I feel that BMW is starting to whimper out to the normal side of popular demand.

That said, everyone's reference point is different. Would love to know your opinion when you get your MSport. I'm sure you'll love it.
Thank you for the info...I will definitely let you know my thoughts. Ship just left Long Beach, next stop Port Hueneme!
Appreciate 0