01-16-2013, 06:59 PM   #57
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemermans View Post
Morrie is doing my Melbourne red within the month i hope in Hard body.
Yes, Morrie has detailed a few F30s now. Just chat to him about HB. I'm sure it's his first choice of protection/sealant for our cars anyway.

Just be aware HB is a 'nano coating' sealant & (gentle) scratch protectant and is NOT designed to deliberately enhance a car's paintwork lustre. Although my car's painter looked so slick after Morrie finished with it, that result was due to it being de-glazed and properly cleaned, not so much because of HB.

HB comes into its own during rainfall and especially when washing the car. The water beading is fantastic and once the dirt has been removed, the drops just glide off the horizontal panels with ease during the sheeting or blow drying process of car washing. The drops don't even stick to the vertical panels. Yes, they will do that on non treated cars.

In fact, when I rinse the door panels, it's as if there's a force field/shield (choose your own word) as the door panels are literally 'dry' the instant I stop rinsing.

My EB car does not have a terribly deep or even rich blue to it compared to many other nice blue cars. HB just keeps it looking freshly washed, shiny and new.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0