11-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #115
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajhik View Post
The increased top speed limiter comes with the M-sport line. In the past the PPK's have came with oil coolers to be added on, not sure if that was the case with the E9x's or not.

Its 1370 MSRP, right now through Dec 31 the dealers are getting %10 off, so knock off another 137 bucks. I dont know how you guys negotiate your deals but we dont sell parts at invoice to customers, nor our cars but it might be different in bigger metro areas. Dealer cost is right at $1000.

There is no part number for the f30 yet, right now its only available as a port installed acc. It just became available so I am sure a part # will be avilable soon. You can figure out the labor if your trying to add this on after the fact, itl probably be in the 1500 range installed (MSRP).
true, my dealer would only do like 1-2% above cost MAX on the M perf suspension i just ordered.

theres no second oil cooler, the original PPK had to offer this because the original n54/55 engines didnt have them, afaik.

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0